Feel like you’re scrambling to plan a Mother’s Day that’s special and memorable for all? Don’t stress, we have just the answer. This Mother’s Day, skip going out for an overpriced meal on this busy day, and instead host a fabulous champagne brunch at home, the park, or another special location. Here’s everything you’ll need to impress mom and your guests.
Mother’s Day: The Food
Food is arguably the most important part of brunch, and luckily, Catering by Michaels has it all covered. A delicious and customizable buffet style breakfast can be delivered right to you, complete with beautiful fresh flowers and greenery.
Our brunch menu has a variety of options, including plenty of vegetarian, gluten-free, and healthy choices. You can choose a pre-planned package, such as Southwestern Sunrise or Fresh from the Mediterranean, or make your selections from our à la carte dishes.
Here are some of our brunch menu favorites:
- South of the Border Frittata: Baked omelet with chorizo sausage, red and green pepper and jalapeño jack cheese, accompanied by diced red onion, guacamole, homemade salsa and corn tortillas.
- Pancake Bread Pudding: Drizzled with melted cinnamon sugar butter and crème anglaise.
- Mediterranean Salad: Diced red and green bell pepper, cucumber, radish, tomato, red onion, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil, garnished with kalamata olives.
- The Best Smoked Fish Display on the North Shore: New York’s finest nova lox, smoked whitefish, peppered sable, accompanied by an assortment of cream cheese flavors, sliced cheeses, vegetables, and freshly baked bagels.
Mother’s Day: The Drinks
A brunch wouldn’t be complete without the champagne. Set up a make your own mimosa bar to keep things fun and hassle-free.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plenty of champagne: You don’t want to run out!
- Mixers: Pick up traditional orange juice, along with some fun alternatives juices like pineapple, cranberry, and guava.
- Berries: Let guests add fresh strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries to their drink for a fancier feel. Catering by Michaels can deliver these, too.
Mother’s Day: Brunch Decor
Give some extra effort to make your mom feel extra special. Head to Target or your local convenience store to pick up some fun and inexpensive party supplies that will take your brunch up a notch.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Colorful tablecloths: Brighten up the space by adding some easy pops of color.
- Printed napkins, paper straws, and drink stirrers: it’s all about those little details.
- Photos: add a personal touch by scattering prints of family photos on the tables. Mom will absolutely love this, plus it’s a great conversation starter.
Catering by Michael’s will take care of the delicious food, so that you can focus on all of those extra details that will make your Mother’s Day brunch a memorable one. Place your order today!