Passover 2023 Menu
Hosting Passover can require a lot of preparation and time in the kitchen. And extra time is a precious commodity that not many of us have. Instead of stressing over the menu and spending all day prepping + cooking, let us take care of this celebratory meal for you!
During uncertain times like this, it’s family and tradition that we rely on to pull us through.
Check out our special holiday menu filled with all your traditional Passover favorites like herb-roasted chicken, beef brisket, vegetable and potato kugel, and a variety of decadent desserts including our famous macaroons.VIEW PASSOVER MENU ORDER ONLINE
All Passover orders must be confirmed by Thursday, March 30th at 5:00pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
Due to COVID-19 there are a few changes to take note of as it pertains to the Passover holiday:
- We have created new small group packages to accommodate smaller gatherings this year.
- We have lowered the minimum quantities required to order on certain menu items.
- We have reduced the amount of menu options available to order to streamline our production.
- We have switched to all disposable packaging, no baskets or pyrex dishes will be used this year.
- We are offering no contact curbside pick-up at our office in Morton Grove and several new locations.
- We are offering only contact-free deliveries (delivery drivers will not enter homes and will not unbox food).
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding during this time! We look forward to helping you celebrate the holidays in the safest way possible!
It's that special time of year when loved ones gather around the table to join in a Seder meal that is full of rituals, prayers, and delicious Passover meals. To help you prepare for this holiday, we've created a special chef-curated Passover menu that includes gefilte fish, matzo ball soup, prime rib, brisket, and a variety of desserts. In 2023 Passover begins with Seder at sundown on Wednesday, April 5 and concludes at sundown on Thursday, April 13. Whether you're looking for a complete Seder dinner package or maybe just a few sides to brighten up your menu, we've got you covered.
This Passover, let Catering by Michaels help you celebrate the holy holiday in style with a fabulous traditional feast that will thrill all your friends and family seated around the table. Catering by Michaels offers delivery catering throughout the Chicago area, including Evanston, Glencoe, Wilmette, Buffalo Grove, Libertyville, Oak Park, Skokie and other Chicagoland suburbs. In 2023, we are also offering additional curbside pick-up locations in Chicago, Morton Grove, Northbrook, and Highland Park.