Congratulations to our 2017 graduating class! It’s time to celebrate the achievements of your high school or college graduate with a memorable party for their closest friends and family. Make this day extra special and stress-free with graduation party food catered straight to your home or another location.
Read on for everything you need to throw the perfect grad party, with a focus on the food of course.
Throw a Backyard BBQ Party
Choose from a selection of traditional and unique BBQ packages. Or, hand select à la carte items and mouthwatering desserts from our new summer delivery menu. An outdoor party is simple and fun, especially when the weather is nice.
- Pulled BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Orange Herb Grilled Salmon (gluten-free)
- Taco Bar*
*Let guests make their own tacos with our Miniature Tinga De Pollo Taco Bar. The taco bar includes shredded chicken that has been slow cooked, plus queso fresca, and additional toppings.
- White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Brie and Mango Quesadillas, and Chile Relleno Quinoa Bites make for tasty vegetarian options.
- Miniature Apple Pies
- Strawberry Shortcake Push Pops
- Homemade Twinkies
TIPS: Catering by Michaels can also provide beautiful flower arrangements for instant decor. You can DIY or purchase some easy outdoor games, like Tic Tac Toe or Jenga. For college grad parties, set up a make your own margarita station with plenty of tequila, bright colored juices, and garnish.
Or, let’s find you the perfect venue.
If you don’t want to host a party at home, Catering By Michaels has partnerships with some amazing venues in the Chicagoland area. Our event planners will help you find the ideal location and plan the perfect menu for your son or daughter’s graduation.
Here are some of our partner venues that would make a great backdrop for your party:
- MaxBar – Serve appetizers and drinks at this industrial-chic nightclub
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum – Choose from multiple event spaces, including a green rooftop. The museum can accommodate large parties and will make for memorable grad photos.
- Ravenswood Event Center – This urban warehouse on the North Side of Chicago is a versatile and open space.
Wherever you’re planning to host your grad party, we’ve got you covered. Let’s start planning! Contact us to get started.